Samstag, 24. Dezember 2011

Another year has passed by...

Another year has almost passed by but I've got a feeling that the new year's gonna be something new and different - something that I do not know yet. It's gonna be an exciting year for me!
Finally, I am going graduate from high school and get my Abitur. A new chapter of life with twenty years will begin for me. :) I'm still undecided what to do, but there are few things which came to my mind when I though about my future.
If I cannot find a university I like to attend, I will talk with my mother about a year abroad maybe in Australia. I wanna improve my English and learn a different culture. I wanna discover a new environment and wanna leave this village for at least a few months.

more coming soon (yea, I don't know what to write now :P)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen