Spontaneously, my relative Nhu decided to go to Frankfurt to drink Bubble Tee (Trà Sữa Trân Châu) and invited us - Diem, Thiep, Han, Tram and me - to come with her.
After we took a walk on the Zeil (Shopping-Street in FFM) and visited Kentucky Fast Food Restaurant, we checked out the new Bubble Tee Store named "nom nom". I had a jasmin-greentea with mango flavour and litschi boba-pearls but to be honest I didn't think it was that good :P I prefer the ones I've drunk in Vietnam ♥. Nevertheless I'll try other flavours in future - probably only the one I had was bad :)
May I introduce? These are the "Black Lotus Walking Acts" hahaha (much better than the While Lotus one, don't you agree? :D).
When Di Cuc finally had time for us, she did our nails and prettified them with cute flowers nail art. We had a lot fun to act all girlish, like daddy's little princesses :)), in her studio and talking about this and that :D I have never met a woman who is so nice and joyful like Di Cuc. She even gave everyone of us money to eat something for dinner because it was late and she could't take us to the Italian Restaurant next door. One day we have to pay her back, definitely.
Yup, yup, today was a great day but Ughh.. next week I have school again thus I don't think I will post that frequently. ;( xoxo Thao.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen